Thursday, September 21, 2006

The devil doesn't want you to read this

Hey guys,

Hope you all are having a blessed and victorious week in the Lord. I must tell you this is the second time I’m typing this blog. I did it yesterday and with one click of a button it was gone. So I guess what I have to say the enemy really doesn’t want you to hear. I’m here still waiting in faith on the Lord. I must be honest with you, I was really in the doldrums yesterday. I literally had to pull myself out. Of course, thank God for His word. The Holy Spirit gave me a powerful revelation yesterday. My faith isn’t based on how I feel. My feelings don’t change who God is. And so regardless of how I feel I can rest in the fact that God is who He says He is and He is going to do what He says He’s going to do.

I tell you this faith walk isn’t easy but you know in the past week I’ve discovered so many sides of God. I think something I read in a book by Ken Gaub really grabs the idea, and I’m paraphrasing here, “You’ll never know God in the capacity that you do know if you were never in the situation that you’re in”. Mind you, this isn’t the first time I’ve heard that, but there is almost something explosive that happens when you get a principle not only in your head but in your spirit. All I can say is…………Praise the Lord!

Last night in church they started singing a song I’d never heard before, but as soon as they began it really connected with my spirit. The words basically were “I don’t mind waiting on the Lord”. And I knew the Holy Spirit was saying to me……. “Wait on me my daughter”, and regardless of my feelings my answer is “Lord I’m waiting”. Because you see as the days go by the time for me to hear about school is getting shorter and I must admit I’ve begun to feel anxious. But you know with the help of the Holy Spirit I’ve decided to take a new look at the whole situation. The fact is the shorter the time frame the bigger the move of God! So……….(Yasine Sings) “I don’t mind waiting, I don’t mind waiting, I don’t mind waiting on the Lord”

Well my friends that is my piece for now. Be Encouraged. Be Blessed.

Yasine

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Yasine
I am blessed by the griwth of your faith in the Lord. I know it's not easy. Please Know That I am standing in faith with you. I will always remember the Word spoken by Pastor Al " your daughter is going to be okay. The plan is divine and the Human mind cannot understand it." I will continue to trust God. He is faithful. I love you
mommy

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Site Counter