Monday, November 06, 2006

Greetings,

Hope you all have been having a blessed week. I tell you, God continues to remain faithful to me, even when I don’t deserve it.

Just thought I’d share this word with you. Two days in succession I got a word from the Lord. Psalm 37:4 “Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart”. Now, I began to concentrate on the last part of the verse because it talks about what I can get. But I really felt the Holy Spirit leading me to concentrate on the word “Delight”. So, I went to a dictionary to see the definition of that word. Delight means:

Great pleasure; joy or something that gives pleasure or enjoyment.

Now in order for you to understand the significance of this word, you would need to know how I’ve been feeling. I was saying to Mom on Sunday that while I have maintained an attitude of gratitude towards the Lord I haven’t been happy. There’s almost been a sad aura about me. I’ve been smiling, but its been superficial. And of course, God being the faithful God that He is gives me this word.

I know it is time for me to stop looking at the obstacles before me and see my destination. God has made several promises to me and his word cannot lie. So, I am putting on the garment of Praise, in anticipation of my breakthrough.

That’s my piece for today. I love you all and God bless you!!

Yasine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Web Site Counter